How is the programme Financed?
What Volunteers Cover:
What you pay for is for the three months training prior to your placement at a project and for the 1-month evaluation when you are back. The fee covers 3 + 1 months at the training centre.
4 months training & evaluationWhat you pay - All inclusive
- Food and Accommodation
- Classes, books and study materials
- Field Trips
- Programme Transport Cost
- Fulltime Teacher
- Health insurance for the four months at the learning centre will be financed by you or through a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Personal items such as medication, toiletries, sim card, laptop and any other personal expenses will be covered by yourself for the duration of the programme.
What Humana People to people Cover:
You don’t need to cover costs during the project period. This is because our partner organisation, Humana People to People, will finance a scholarship to you as an international volunteer. This scholarship covers:
6 months project periodWhat Humana People to People cover
- Return flights to the project destination
- Traveller’s health insurance for the project destination
- Visa for the project destination
- Necessary travel vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis for the project destination
*Additionally, Humana People to People will provide accommodation and a monthly allowance of US$150 ** to cover food expenses for the period at the project destination.
This is only concerning the 10 months programme! – Enquirer for more info about the 24 months programme by sending us a message or email.
“Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.“
– Marian Wright Edelman
Other Fequently asked questions
WHO CAN JOIN?
We require that you are 18+ years old and that you are able to read and speak basic English
when can i start
September 2019 – January 2020 – April 2020 – August 2020 – October 2020
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, you will receive a certificate from Humana People to People proving the completion of your project period together with a reference letter from the school that can be used for any application in the future.
What is the enrolment process?
Write to us -> Skype Meetings -> Final Interview -> Sign Paperwork and payment -> Prepare to Start